1 bunch of green curly kale
Himalayan sea salt
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash kale and tear into bite size pieces. Dry thoroughly with a paper towel (this is important otherwise the kale won’t crisp up).
3. Transfer the kale to a bowl and add just enough olive oil to coat each leaf. Toss using your hands so that you can make sure each leaf gets coated. Don’t add too much oil or the chips will become soggy.
4. Using a cookie sheet, lay the kale pieces out so that each one gets its own place on the pan. Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt and place in the oven.
5. Check the kale chips after 10 minutes. If they still need more time, allow them to cook longer checking them ever 1-2 minutes to make sure they don’t burn.