1 lb ground turkey
1 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
2 cups kale, cut into ribbons
12 pasture raised eggs
2 carrots, shredded
2 zucchini, shredded
1 sweet yellow onion, diced
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add ground turkey and cook until browned through. Use a wooden spoon to break apart the turkey while you are cooking. Transfer to a plate.
3. Heat the remaining coconut oil in the pan and add the kale. Cook until it begins to wilt.
4. Meanwhile in a large bowl scramble the eggs. Add the carrots, zucchini, and onion. Once kale is wilted add the kale to the mixture along with the cooked ground turkey. Add salt and pepper to taste and combine the mixture well.
5. Transfer to the baking dish and place in the oven. Cook for 45 minutes.